Your Personal Centered Care


Home Care Services WA

Home Care Services WA


What is the National Disability Insurance Scheme?

The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new way to provide funding and supports to people with permanent and significant disabilities across Australia. Home Care Services WA is a registered NDIS provider and delivers services across Perth. The NDIS provides lifetime supports to individuals who meet the eligibility to criteria. The supports are based on a plan that includes your support needs, goals and aspirations. We work with you to create a plan to suit your own goals and hopes.

How Does it Work

If you are eligible for the NDIS, you will receive funding on an annual basis to purchase the services, aids and equipment that you have been assessed as needing from the service provider/providers of your choice such as Home Care Services WA. In addition, you can choose either to self-manage your own funds, in which case you make claims to NDIS personally, or else ask the NDIA – the agency established to administer the NDIS – to manage your funding for you. As individual circumstances, conditions or needs change, NDIS participants will be able to apply to have their funding plan adjusted accordingly.

What Services Can I access under the NDIS through Home Care Services WA?

Home Care Services WA provide a range of support services to individuals with a disability and their families throughout each stage in life. We can support you to:

Who are Home Care Services WA and what do we do?

Home Care is one of Western Australia’s in-home care providers. We are committed to improving the quality of life, health, and wellbeing of everyone we provide. Providing support and services to Participants in WA. We have an excellent and well-educated plan manager, support coordinators and support workers who will support participant throughout the process.

What types of support services can I receive?

Home Care Services is a registered provider of NDIS supports in Western Australia. We provide a wide range of NDIS services and we also provide state government funded disability services. At Home Care Services we are very happy to work with participants who are self-managing their NDIS plans or those who are having their supports paid by the NDIS.

What types of services do Home Care Services offer Western Australians living with disability?

Home Care Services WA high-level support workers are passionate about supporting people with disability and helping them to live achieve their goals. Our disability support services are flexible and designed to work around the needs of participants and their family are at the centre of all the services we provide. Our disability support services include:
• Support Services
• Support Coordination
• Domestic Assistance
• Community Participation
• Supported Independent Living
• Skill Development

How do I know if I am eligible?

Use My Access Checker to find out if you are able to receive assistance from the NDIS, and what the next steps are.

Who is eligible to access NDIS?

n Australian citizen, living in Australia, holds a permanent visa and who:
•Has a permanent disability that significantly affects their ability to take part in everyday activities •Is aged less than 65 when they first access the Scheme.

What about people over the age of 65 years?

People over the age of 65 are not eligible for the NDIS. People over 65 who currently receiving disability support will be provided with the same supports and funding that they received prior to the transition to the NDIS.

You can either continue to receive disability supports in the NDIS or receive supports through the Commonwealth aged care system.

How do I manage my NDIS budget and supports? I’m worried it will be too much for me.

Management of your funds is called ‘Plan Management’. Your options for Plan Management are:

•Manage your funding yourself – the NDIS will provide you with the funding to pay directly to the people and organisations that support you. This is called self-managed.
•You can nominate a trusted person to manage your funding, called a ‘plan nominee’
•Use a registered Plan Management provider
•Ask the NDIA to manage your funding for you, which is called agency managed.

Contact us

To find out more about how we can support you or for a free NDIS consultation, contact us today.